Tour guide in Moscow
Guide touristique à Moscou
Reiseleitung in Moskau
How to get the maximum profit from visit to Moscow? How to get to know sights of this ancient city, to find out facts and legends about its sights? You can buy a guide-book but it’s much more interesting to walk in Moscow with a guide-translator who knows English perfectly. Services of the private English-speaking guide in Moscow will be very useful to the foreign tourist.
● First of all, you won’t lose your way in the capital, even if you decide to change your excursion route a little.
● Secondly, guide-translator will help you to do shopping in souvenir shops, will be a mediator in the communication with personnel of different institutions.
● Thirdly, you will be able to listen to guide’s lectures with great comfort. You won’t be distracted by the crowd; you will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like. As a rule, communication with erudite English-speaking guide gives great pleasure to the tourists!
● Walks on the Red Square, Alexander gardens, Tverskaya street ant Arbat and also many other cult places of Russian capital.
● Excursions in English in Moscow museums. Your guide will tell you about the outstanding works of art kept in the Armory, Diamond Fund, Tretyakov Gallery and Pushkin State Museum of fine arts.
● Visits to temples and convents of Moscow. You will visit the Novodevichiy Convent, Saint Basil's Cathedral, you will go to Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
●. Trip to the village Kolomenskoe, park and the palace Tsaritsino and other beautiful suburbs of Moscow with interesting story.
● Interesting excursions in splendid stations of Moscow metropolitan and other monuments of soviet past.
Make use of the services of English-speaking guide who will lead you to the most interesting streets, parks, squares and museums of Moscow city!
<< Guide in Moscow for groups and individual tourists Discover Moscow with an English speaking guide! >>