Tour guide in Moscow
Guide touristique à Moscou
Reiseleitung in Moskau
Moscow is so rich in historical sights that one can go to excursions with different routes for a month and every time to find out something new, captivating and interesting! On a sightseeing tour with English-speaking guide you will get introduced to the image of Moscow. Then, to know Moscow better you will go to excursion routes, the main purpose of which is detailed acquaintance with this or other large monument of history or museums, for example, Kremlin, Tretyakov gallery, Novodevichiy Convent.
Excursions in Moscow can be group and individual. You can order services of English-speaking guide to accompany group of tourists and for individual walks where all attention will be focused on you and your relatives/friends. Both variants have their advantages:
● Group excursions in English in Moscow attract the available, economic price.
● Individual excursions in Moscow in English are more comfortable for a tourist or small company. You can repeat you question to a guide, ask him, to exchange impressions and also to stay longer on that place that has interested you most.
● Famous city monuments that became visit card of the city: Kremlin, St. Basils, Cathedral, Novodevichiy Convent, Arbat and so on.
● Less known but very beautiful temples and parks of Russian capital and its suburbs. These excursion routes are chosen by tourists who have already gotten introduced to the main sights of Moscow and desiring to plunge deeper into city’s history. For example, you can go to excursion dedicated to Naryshkin’s baroque.
● Exhibits of Tretyakov Gallery, Armory, Diamond Fund, Pushkin State museum of fine arts and other Moscow museums.
English-speaking guide-translator is ready to guide you to the most interesting places of Russian capital. Choose excursion routes in Moscow and begin your acquaintance with the heart of Russia! Write us by e-mail: email@example.com<< English speaking tour guide in Moscow Guide in Moscow for groups and individual tourists >>