Tour guide in Moscow
Guide touristique à Moscou
Reiseleitung in Moskau
If you are interested in services of a tour guide in Moscow, please get in touch with us through our "Contact us" form, WhatsApp or email.
We will be glad to help you!
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is one of the sacred places of the Russian land and the symbol of its capital – Moscow. It holds the most important worships on the most important holidays for the Russian Orthodox people.
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is a memorial to the victory of the Russian Army in the war of 1812. It is the Main Cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church.
It is the biggest cathedral of the Russian Church. It is 105 meters high, and its capacity is 10000 people.
English speaking guide in Moscow will tell you about the history of the Church and about its inner décor. Also you will visit the view point of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour to can see the panorama of Moscow and take some photos.
- what historic event prompted the construction of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour;
- what popular recreation facility was located here before the construction of the Cathedral
- who donated the icon of the Nicolas the Miracle-worker to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
- history of the icon of Holy Image of the Saviour Not Made by Hands.
- Memorial boards with history of the construction of the cathedral;
- murals of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour featuring famous Bible stories;
- holy object that connects the modern cathedral and the cathedral built in the 19th century;
- icons of the new Russian Martyrs and preachers who accepted sufferings in the name of Christ
We offer you a captivating tour with an English speaking guide around the this remarkable structure with history that is important to all Russian people.