PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN MOSCOW
Tour guide in Moscow
Guide touristique à Moscou
Reiseleitung in Moskau
If you are interested in services of a tour guide in Moscow, please get in touch with us through our "Contact us" form, WhatsApp or email.
We will be glad to help you!
During the excursion you will be able to visit a number of beautiful Russian Orthodox churches, marvel their impressive décor and feel the spirit of the Russian Orthodox faith.
Itineraries in Moscow (see more)
English speaking guide will tell you how in 1337 on the spot of the modern day Sergiev Posad, away from roads and settlements, Sergius of Radonezh with his brother built a hut and a small church dedicated to the Holy Trinity.
- Church of Venerable Sergius with Refectory (1686-1692)
- Assumption Cathedral (1585)
- Trinity Cathedral (1422-23)
- Church dedicated to the Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Disciples (1476)?
- Mikheevskaya church (18th century)
- Chapel-on-the-Well (end of 17th century) and Canopy over the cross where a spring was found, and where you can get some holy water to take with you.
- the Gateway Church of the Nativity of John the Baptist (1693-1699)
- Tzar's residence
- Patriarch's residence, with balcony from which Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia greets people